The LG G2 is definitely not a smartphone that is a stranger to leaks and rumors, as we have seen a promotional video as well as a teaser video released in the space of one month, with word that it will launch across 100 carriers across the globe when the time is ripe, while arriving with a snazzy looking QuickWindow case which makes it somewhat similar to the Samsung Galaxy Note 2′s corresponding accessory. Well, it seems that there is more than meets the eye with the upcoming LG G2, as we have official word that it will feature audio from the Vienna Boys’ Choir. This audio will arrive preloaded on each LG G2 that ships out, and audiophiles should be excited by this prospect.
South Korean consumer electronics giant LG has apparently worked closely with the choir in order to develop a range of unique harmonic sounds, where among them will include nine ringtones and five notifications and alarms. Not only that, a quartet of musical chimes including Bach’s Air on the G String have also been thrown into the mix. Does this bit of information help influence your purchase decision down the road? [Press Release]RELATED
- BlackBerry Interim CEO In It 'For The Long Haul'
- European Commission Gives Its Blessing To Microsoft-Nokia Deal
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Release Apparently Pegged For April 2014
- Recent Sensor Issues On BlackBerry 10 Devices Were Due To Corrupt Server Data
- Moto X Out Of Stock In The Blink Of An Eye
- Follow: LG, LG G2,