We have heard about the LG Optimus F3 in the past, and do know that you can pick one up from Sprint. However, if you are a Virgin Mobile USA subscriber, you will be pleased to hear that this particular smartphone can now be purchased from Virgin Mobile for $179.99 a pop – when you pick it up alongside a Beyond Talk monthly no-contract plan, of course, which comes with unlimited data and messaging, all from $35 each month .
Just to refresh our memories as to what the LG Optimus F3 is capable of offering, it supports 4G LTE networks, so you can be sure that all of your mobile Internet needs (as long as it is within 4G LTE territory) would be blazing fast, a dual-core 1.2GHz processor, Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean, an LED Home Button with color-coded alerts, a 2,460 mAh battery, a 5-megapixel shooter at the back with LED flash and the capability to capture Full HD videos, a front-facing camera, a 4” IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass 2 for that added dash of protection. Nothing to drop your jaws for, but it does seem to be the everyday workman’s handset.RELATED
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Nokia Steps In After Samsung's PR Nightmare With Galaxy S4 Users
- Follow: LG,