After a successful debut North America and Asia where their LG Optimus G Pro smartphone is concerned, LG has just announced that they will roll out the LG Optimus G Pro on a global basis. I guess it is always good to dip one’s toes into the smartphone market in order to have an idea on well it might do elsewhere, and this is exactly what LG Has done. The LG Optimus G Pro happens to be their flagship Full HD LTE smartphone, and it will eventually arrive in select markets in Europe, Central/South America, Middle East, Africa and Commonwealth of Independent States.
You will be able to enjoy advanced hardware underneath the hood as well as a differentiated user experience (UX), and if you are the type that needs proof – concrete ones at that, that a device is a winner, then you will be pleased to hear that the LG Optimus G Pro has picked up the Best LTE Device/Handset Award at LTE World Summit 2013. Hardware specifications include a speedy Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 processor, a long-lasting 3,140mAh battery, 2GB RAM, a 5.5” 1080p Full HD IPS display at 400ppi, and wide viewing angles. [Pess Release]RELATED
- MiniShock Are Detailed DualShock 2 Controller Smartphone Straps
- HTC Offering HTC One For $25 Monthly
- Twitter Has New Targeted Advertising Which Learns From Your Browsing History
- Verizon 4G LTE Network Connectivity Improved In Selected Areas
- Android 4.4.1 Update For Nexus 4 And Nexus 7 Now Available
- Follow: LG, Optimus G Pro,