It was rumored back in January that LG Optimus G2 is going to release in fall with the latest version of Android OS. Since then there have been a lot of rumors about this device, we’ve see allegedly leaked photos as well as screenshots of LG’s next generation Android flagship. The device is expected to be released this fall. LG Optimus G2 benchmarks have surfaced online on AnTuTu benchmark, the device is actually called LG-F320, but it is widely believed that this is indeed the Optimus G2.
This benchmark comes in from South Korea. The device’s processor is shown clocked at 2.3GHz, which is theoretically the speed Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 800 processor touts, this processor has been confirmed for the G2. Apart from that, the smartphone is expected to have LTE-A support. As of now, the rumored release time frame for the G2 is Q3, 2013. LG already has an event scheduled for August 7th in New York, it is expected that the company might unveil this device there. It is also believed that the LG Optimus G2 will run Android 4.3 right out of the box. [Image via GSMInsider]
- 2014-04-17: LG Lucid 3 From Verizon Announced
- 2014-04-17: LG G3 Design Rumored To Be Pretty Similar To LG G2
- 2014-04-16: AT&T’s LG G Flex Tipped For Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2014-04-16: LG L65 Press Rendering And Specs Leaked
- 2014-04-16: LG Confirms First Mobile Processor Enters Production In The Near Future