There are a number of devices that are being anxiously awaited, the LG Optimus G2 is definitely one of those devices. There have already been a lot of leaks and a lot of rumors about this device, apart from that LG is expected to announce this device in the coming weeks. A new string of leaks lends weight to what we’ve previously seen. It appears that the volume rocker of Optimus G2 is going to be on the back, while that may seem a bit unorthodox, its true that our fingers are often on the back of our devices. This placement of the volume rocker should make it a little bit easier to adjust the volume.
Apart from this, the LG Optimus G2 is believed to have the 2.3GHz Snapdragon 800 processor, a 5.2 inch full HD display, 2 or possibly 3GB of RAM, a 13 megapixel rear camera and a 2,540 mAh battery. It is possible that this smartphone will also have LTE-Advanced support. LG Optimus G2 will reportedly ship with Android 4.2.2 pre-installed. LG’s press event is scheduled for August 7th where it is expected to unveil the Optimus G2. [Image via IntoMobile]
- 2014-04-23 LG Optimus L90 & L70 Launches On T-Mobile And MetroPCS
- 2014-04-22 LG G3 Screenshots Hint At New UI, 'Concierge Service'
- 2014-04-22 Possible LG G3 Software Features Revealed [Rumor]
- 2014-04-21 LG G Watch To Arrive In A Shade Of Gold
- 2014-04-21 LG G3 Mini Seemingly Confirmed In User Agent Profile