It has been a long time in coming – seven months’ plus to be exact, for the Curved OLED HDTV that we first spotted on the showfloor of CES 2013, to arrive Stateside. LG Electronics has announced that those living in the US with money to spare will be able to enjoy the wonders that this Curved OLED HDTV is able to deliver, where it merges the pinnacles of picture quality and design, allowing your eyes to revel in what has been described as “the ultimate in display technology for home entertainment.”
Best Buy happens to be LG’s exclusive OLED TV launch partner, where they started to sell the 55-inch class (54.6-inch diagonal) LG Curved OLED TV (model name 55EA9800) at the Richfield store, although you will be able to catch the very same OLED TV in the weeks ahead at Magnolia inside Best Buy stores in Los Angeles, New York, Miami, Houston, Dallas, San Francisco, Chicago, Seattle and San Antonio. The asking price would stand at $14,999 a pop, and throughout the summer when visual entertainment on the silver screens hit the country yet again, you will be able to check out this beauty at select Magnolia inside Best Buy locations nationwide.
Next Story: Kiip And Yahoo! Japan Team Up
- 2014-04-11: Alleged LG G3 Specs Revealed In User Agent Profile [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: LG Odin Processor Expected To Enter Mass Production 'Soon'
- 2014-04-10: LG G Pad 8.3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update In US And Europe
- 2014-04-10: Press Render Of LG L90 For T-Mobile Leaked
- 2014-04-09: LG G3 Screenshot Sees More “Flat” Design (Rumor)
- 2014-02-10: LG 55 Inch OLED TV Price Slashed In Half
- 2013-08-11: Samsung Curved OLED TVs Get Cheaper
- 2013-07-22: LG Curved OLED TV Achieves THX Display Certification
- 2013-05-19: LG Display Shows Off Curved 55” OLED TV And 5” Plastic OLED Panels
- 2013-04-28: LG Curved OLED TV Sales Kick Off