We’re sure there are many eager Nintendo fans out there who can’t wait to get their hands on the latest Mario Kart designed for the Wii U console, Mario Kart 8. Unfortunately according to an unverified image taken from Nintendo Europe’s newsletter, it would seem as though that gamers who want to play the game will only be able to do some come April 2014. This does seem like quite a wait, especially given that consoles like the Sony PS4 and Microsoft Xbox One will have been released, so for the less patient gamer, they might forsake the Wii U and Nintendo’s exclusive Mario titles for another console with other exclusives.
However with the game only being announced not too long ago during Nintendo Direct, we guess the game was not as far along in its development as we might have thought, especially since the image suggests a release almost a year later. Either way since the image cannot be verified, do not take this as a given for now, but what do you guys think? Are you willing to hold out possibly until April of 2014 to get your hands on Mario Kart 8, or is that too long of a wait?
Next Story: Blizzard Working On Battle.net Desktop Client
- 2014-04-23 Mario Kart 8 Demo Rumored For Release Ahead Of Official Game
- 2014-04-22 New Fatal Frame For The Wii U Being Developed
- 2014-04-17 Nintendo Sued For Alleged Patent Infringement Over Wii U's Dual Screen Capabilities
- 2014-04-17 Box Art Hints At Mario Kart 8 Wii U Bundle
- 2014-04-15 Wii Remote Plus Controller Gets Princess Peach Theme