Which upcoming releases and trends will help you make your design even sleeker, your technology stacks even faster, and your revenue streams even safer? Who is claiming the eyeballs and wallets by providing the best Mobile Experience, and how? What are the top brands in the world doing to keep up with this shift, and who are they working with?
Find out along side 600+ executives during two days of high-level discussions, breakouts, exclusive announcements, and networking sessions.
Program sub themes include: brands/agencies & mobile advertising, consumerization of the enterprise, infrastructure/cloud, commerce, wearables by design, gaming, and mobile development tools.
Tickets are nearly gone. Register here with code “Uber” and save 20%!
MobileBeat will be held on July 9-10 at The Palace Hotel in San Francisco.
- Young Sohn, Chief Strategy Officer, Samsung
- James Barrese, CTO, PayPal
- Anand Chandrasekher, SVP & CMO, Qualcomm
- Lee Linden, Product Lead, Facebook
- Dave Engberg, CTO, Evernote
- Prashant Fuloria, Chief Product Officer, Flurry
- Rich Riley, CEO, Shazam
- Paul Palmieri, President & CEO, Millennial Media
- Joanna Lambert, SVP Strategy & Innovation, Amex
- Maykel Loomans, UI Designer, Instagram
- Mikkel Svane, Founder, Zendesk
- Pete Flint, Co-Founder & CEO, Trulia
- Mark Curtis, Founder, Fjord
- B. Bonin Bough, VP Global Media, Mondelēz International
- Brent Hieggelke, CMO, Urban Airship
- Tony Salvador, Dir. of Experience Insights Lab, Intel
- Brian Pearce, Head of Retail Mobile Channel, Wells Fargo
- Michal Levin, Senior UX Designer, Google
- Peter Yared, CTO/CIO, CBS Interactive
- Dane Glasgow, VP, Mobile and Local, eBay
- Manish Chandra, Founder & CEO, Poshmark
See the full list here.
Register here with code “Uber” and save 20%!
Next Story: Pokemon Honedge Revealed
- 2014-04-11: DataBeat - Using Data To Ignite Growth
- 2014-04-09: Wearable Wednesday SF: Avoiding Traps When Building Wearable Hardware April 16
- 2014-03-04: French Tech Club, 9-11 March at SXSW in Austin
- 2013-12-19: The Wearable Technology Show 2014
- 2013-12-05: Often copied, never equaled – the Wearable Technologies Conference is back in Munich on January 27 and 28!
- 2013-07-08: DevCon5 Developers & Designers conference - NYC July 24-25
- 2013-04-23: MLOVE ConFestival USA in Monterey April 24-26
- 2012-11-08: Under the Radar Conference - $300 Discount on Tix!
- 2012-06-29: Get your discount tickets for Venture Shift here!