It is a safe bet to say that most news concerning Apple products, especially those that have yet to hit the market but you know plenty of buzz has surrounded them enough to more or less guarantee a birth into the real world soon, are hot ticket items. Most people cannot get enough of those, and in the latest leak that do point towards the very possible existence of a range of budget oriented iPhones (something that the late Steve Jobs would probably not have approved of in the first place since it does look cheap, assuming these shots are the real deal), we see various colors being captured – including the customary bitten off Apple logo that adorns each of their backs.
These particular shots hail from a certain @SonnyDickson, who also leaked the possible pricing details of the upcoming budget iPhone. One does wonder, however, why not simply take the opportunity and turn over the alleged budget iPhones so that we can have a closer and clearer look at what is up front? Would you consider the iPhone Lite (which is another nickname given to this alleged device) as your next purchase?
Next Story: Xiaomi Mi3 Image Leaked
- 2014-04-14: More Alleged iPhone 6 Molds Surface, Hints At 4.7-inch Display
- 2014-04-14: In-House iPhone Baseband Chip Development 'Herculean' Task [Analyst]
- 2014-04-14: Apple Staffer Shamed By Judge For Using iPhone In Court
- 2014-04-13: Possible iPhone 6 Production Tools And Schematics Spotted [Rumor]
- 2014-04-13: Apple Might Consider NFC For Next Generation iPhone