Come 1st of August, Motorola will be taking the wraps off its brand new Moto X handset. While the specs of the device have yet to be confirmed, all leaked information points towards a mid-ranged device, and supposedly one of its key features is its customizability where customers can apparently choose between a variety of materials such as wood, metal, or ceramic, for its backplate, although its camera could one of the handset’s highlights as well thanks to a recent tweet by Motorola. In any case thanks to the folks at Android Police, they have managed to get their hands on a series of leaked screenshots that shows off the Moto X’s camera UI.
The UI appears to be pretty simple and minimalistic, which we guess we can appreciate since that means it won’t clutter the view we have of the subject. The UI also incorporates swipes to the left or right that will either pull up the settings menu or enter the gallery. Within the settings there is a wheel in which you will be able to choose a variety of actions, and in the screenshots it also confirms one of the camera features which is the Quick Capture, whereby to launch the camera all the user would have to do is flick their wrist twice whilst holding the phone. All in all it’s a pretty simplistic UI that some might appreciate, while others might lament, but either way we will wait to see the actual device for ourselves before making any judgments, so be sure to check back with us on the 1st of August for the details!
- 2014-04-16: LG L65 Press Rendering And Specs Leaked
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Moto X Successor Might Be Called Moto X + 1
- 2014-04-02: Alleged Upcoming Huawei Premium Flagship Handset Leaked
- 2014-04-01: Motorola Moto X Boot Animation Updated, Gets “Powered By Android”
- 2014-03-26: Nokia Lumia 630 Spotted In China
- 2014-03-26: Alleged Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 Press Rendering Leaked
- 2014-03-26: Alleged Leaked Sony Camera Slide Reveals Sony's High-End Plans
- 2014-03-17: AT&T Moto X Android 4.4.2 KitKat Soak Test Kicks Off
- 2013-07-20: Moto X Press Rendering Leaked Ahead Of Its Debut