We’re only a couple of days away from Motorola’s official announcement of the hotly anticipated Moto X smartphone. We’ve comprehensively covered all rumors related to this device here. There isn’t much left to know about the Moto X. Press shots and images of the device have already been leaked. The device itself has already been benchmarked and the performance results are online for everyone to see. Nevertheless, @evleaks has now posted what he claims to be the ‘final’ press shots of the Moto X.
These press shots show the device in both black and white colors. Off all the images we have seen up till now, none have revealed anything about the customization options we have heard about in the past. It is believed that customers will be able to customize their Moto X, by selecting different colors for the body and the bezel and by having it engraved. We expect more information on that to come at Motorola’s event. The company has already rolled out invites to the press, the event has been scheduled for August 1st in New York.
Next Story: Best Stories Of The Week (22 To 26 July)
- 2014-04-13: Moto X+1 Customizable Options Revealed [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Moto X Successor Might Be Called Moto X + 1
- 2014-04-01: Motorola Moto X Boot Animation Updated, Gets “Powered By Android”
- 2014-03-17: AT&T Moto X Android 4.4.2 KitKat Soak Test Kicks Off
- 2014-03-07: Motorola Moto X College Collection Launched