We’re only a couple of days away from Motorola’s New York event scheduled on August 1st. At this event the company will formally unveil its hotly anticipated Moto X smartphone, though given the amount of leaks, there isn’t much left to know about this device. A few days ago we picked up on a rumor regarding the “Magic Glass” that Moto X reportedly touts. Today we get to see high quality pictures of it. Magic Glass has been defined as a single layer of Gorilla Glass that has been molded in to a special polymer that continuously wraps around the front and the edges of this device.
Not only would this “Magic Glass” make the Moto X’s display more durable, it would also contribute to a smooth and seamless build quality. It would also contribute towards making the device thin and light. Other specifications of the Moto X have already been leaked time and again, benchmarks results have leaked online as well. This smartphone will be assembled in the U.S.A, it is likely that all four major U.S. carriers will carry it at launch. [Images via Fanatic Fone]
- Sony Xperia ZL Android 4.3 Update Screenshots Leaked
- Samsung Apparently Tried To Cover Up An Incident Of Galaxy S4 Catching Fire
- Motorola's Modular Phone Prototype "Pretty Close" To Being Ready
- Android Screen Mirroring To Chromecast Might Be Coming Soon
- Facebook Videos Will Now Autoplay On Mobile
- Follow: Moto X, Motorola,