Motorola’s Moto X smartphone is expected to make its debut on the 1st of August, and so far we’ve seen a bunch of leaked photos of the device, which to be honest aren’t the sharpest or clearest photos we’ve seen to date. However thanks to TheUnlockr and @evleaks, they have managed to get their hands on what looks like a press rendering of the Moto X in all of its official glory. Of course there’s no telling if this is the real deal, although based on what we’ve seen in the past, and given @evleaks’ credibility where these things are concerned, well it’s safe to assume that this is it!
The design of the phone could be said to be similar to Google’s Nexus devices and Motorola’s trademark design language can’t really be seen in the phone, but change is good, right? It also seems that while stock Android might have been expected on the Moto X, there have been some subtle tweaks to the operating system that are either part of the Android build that the Moto X will be shipping with, or they are the slight modifications that Motorola has made to the platform. In any case it is a sharp looking device and we guess all should be revealed on the 1st of August, so check back with us then for the details! In the meantime what do you guys make of this leak?
Next Story: Battlefield 4 Deluxe Edition Details
- 2014-04-16: LG L65 Press Rendering And Specs Leaked
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Moto X Successor Might Be Called Moto X + 1
- 2014-04-02: Alleged Upcoming Huawei Premium Flagship Handset Leaked
- 2014-04-01: Motorola Moto X Boot Animation Updated, Gets “Powered By Android”
- 2014-03-26: Nokia Lumia 630 Spotted In China
- 2014-03-26: Alleged Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 Press Rendering Leaked
- 2014-03-26: Alleged Leaked Sony Camera Slide Reveals Sony's High-End Plans
- 2014-03-17: AT&T Moto X Android 4.4.2 KitKat Soak Test Kicks Off
- 2013-07-23: Moto X Camera UI Leaked