A few days ago, a couple of smartphones from Motorola’s stable, the Motorola Droid RAZR HD and the Motorola Droid RAZR HD MAXX underwent a soak test, and one of the more obvious trains of thought by the masses would be that these twin terrors from the Droid RAZR family would be getting the Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean update pretty soon. Unfortunately, that line of thought is on the wrong track, but it still does not deny the fact that both handsets are getting an update soon, where the day will soon arrive.
Verizon has posted some information on the update, touting this update to be more of a maintenance inclined one that was designed to ensure that all possible known bugs are squashed, among other things. The entire update would be 50MB in size, and it ought to be made available OTA (Over The Air) to both of the handsets from next week onwards. While this is no Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, it still does bring its fair share of changes that would be more than welcome by owners of the Motorola Droid RAZR HD and the Motorola Droid RAZR HD MAXX. [Update File (PDF format)]RELATED
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Nokia Steps In After Samsung's PR Nightmare With Galaxy S4 Users
- Follow: droid razr hd, Motorola,