Just yesterday we first saw an alleged picture of Motorola Droid Ultra Maxx being leaked online. A few hours later a picture of the Droid Ultra XT1080, in white, popped up. Today we get to see the full purported press shot of the upcoming Droid Ultra, which is expected to become the latest addition to Verizon’s Droid lineup. Motorola reportedly has three new smartphones, the Droid Maxx, Droid Mini and the one pictured above called Droid Ultra. All three are expected to be available from Verizon Wireless soon. The new devices won’t replace any existing devices in Verizon’s current DROID lineup, it is being said.
Rumored specifications of the Droid Ultra include a 5 inch full HD 1080p display, a 2.3GHz Snapdragon 800 processor with 2GB RAM and probably 16GB of internal storage. If this device is indeed coming, there’s absolutely no doubt in the fact that it will be able to run on Verizon’s 4G LTE network. Pricing and availability information is not known right now. Verizon or Motorola are both yet to confirm these three new Droid smartphones, an announcement is expected later this month.
- 2014-04-14: 2012 Droid Family To Get Android 4.4 KitKat In The Near Future
- 2014-04-08: First Working Project Ara Prototype To Be Ready This Month
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Moto X Successor Might Be Called Moto X + 1
- 2014-04-02: The Moto G Forte Is Actually The Moto G With A Grip Shell Case
- 2013-11-29: White Droid Ultra And Droid Mini Available On Verizon Now
- 2013-11-26: White Verizon Motorola Droid Ultra Spotted In Leaked Press Images
- 2013-08-20: Verizon Motorola Droid Ultra And Motorola Droid Maxx Now Available Online
- 2013-07-25: Motorola Droid Ultra Limited Edition Is Really A Verizon Employee-Exclusive
- 2013-07-23: Motorola Droid ULTRA, Droid MINI And Droid MAXX Revealed