It seems that the folks over at Motorola are not too good at keeping secrets, as here we are faced with a test photo of the upcoming Motorola Droid Ultra, thanks to the people over at @evleaks who have pretty much done what they do best – by offering the right kind of leaks for the curious. Apparently, the photo that you see above was shot using the upcoming Droid Ultra’s suspected 10-megapixel RBGC sensor. So, it is not all that normal with a RGB sensor, but rather, the additional ‘C’ sub-pixel is meant to assist with the white balance and exposure. It remains to be seen whether this is the similar ‘ClearPixel’ shooter which is tipped to arrive with the yet to be released Moto X or not though.
While the photo is a nice one, it is not too impressive by any means, either. At the end of the day, a camera on a smartphone is functional, but far be it from ending up as a primary camera to capture your favorite holiday photos, although there are some people who have already started to do so. Is the smartphone’s camera quality the main criteria you look out for when purchasing a phone?RELATED
- Evernote For iOS Updated, Now Able To Scan Business Cards And Save As Contacts
- India Courts Allows Nokia To Transfer Chennai Factory Assets To Microsoft
- Cover Lock Screen App For Android Now Available For Download
- Batman Tumbler iPhone Case Comes With Built-In LED Projector
- FCC And Wireless Carriers Arrive On A Cellphone Unlocking Agreement
- Follow: droid ultra, Motorola,