It seems that the folks over at Motorola are not too good at keeping secrets, as here we are faced with a test photo of the upcoming Motorola Droid Ultra, thanks to the people over at @evleaks who have pretty much done what they do best – by offering the right kind of leaks for the curious. Apparently, the photo that you see above was shot using the upcoming Droid Ultra’s suspected 10-megapixel RBGC sensor. So, it is not all that normal with a RGB sensor, but rather, the additional ‘C’ sub-pixel is meant to assist with the white balance and exposure. It remains to be seen whether this is the similar ‘ClearPixel’ shooter which is tipped to arrive with the yet to be released Moto X or not though.
While the photo is a nice one, it is not too impressive by any means, either. At the end of the day, a camera on a smartphone is functional, but far be it from ending up as a primary camera to capture your favorite holiday photos, although there are some people who have already started to do so. Is the smartphone’s camera quality the main criteria you look out for when purchasing a phone?
- 2014-04-17: Motorola Moto G For $149 Unlocked Via Republic Wireless
- 2014-04-14: 2012 Droid Family To Get Android 4.4 KitKat In The Near Future
- 2014-04-08: First Working Project Ara Prototype To Be Ready This Month
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Moto X Successor Might Be Called Moto X + 1
- 2013-11-29: White Droid Ultra And Droid Mini Available On Verizon Now
- 2013-11-26: White Verizon Motorola Droid Ultra Spotted In Leaked Press Images
- 2013-08-20: Verizon Motorola Droid Ultra And Motorola Droid Maxx Now Available Online
- 2013-07-25: Motorola Droid Ultra Limited Edition Is Really A Verizon Employee-Exclusive
- 2013-07-23: Motorola Droid ULTRA, Droid MINI And Droid MAXX Revealed