If you’re a fan of Sega’s titles and games, you might be interested to learn that the company has a new game that they will be unveiling on the 18th of July. This is according to recently released teaser video, along with a teaser website which you can check out. As it stands we’re not sure what the game is about, or if it will be available around the world especially since the teaser video and website appear to be in Japanese. What we do know is that for now, it has been dubbed Project 575 although whether that will change upon its announcement remains to be seen. In any case as you can see in the teaser video above, Project 575 does not appear to an action or RPG-type of game. In fact it almost looks like it could be a rhythm type of game, so if you’re a fan of games like DDR, Guitar Hero, Tap Tap Revenge, and etc., perhaps this game might be for you. In any case we’re merely speculating at this point in time, but if you have a minute to spare, check out the video above for some clues! In the meantime feel free to leave your comments below on what you think Project 575 could be about.
Next Story: Worms 3 Arriving On iOS Q3 2013
- 2014-03-24 Dark And Edgy Sonic The Hedgehog Movie Rumored To Be In The Works
- 2014-03-17 Early Sonic Boom Character Designs Were "Traumatic" For The Sonic Team
- 2013-12-02 Shenmue 3 Trademark Filing Has Nothing To Do With The Game
- 2013-11-08 SEGA Offering Retro Console-Inspired Mobile Accessories In November
- 2013-10-25 SEGA Interested In Remaking Older Titles, Asks Fans To Make Their Voices Heard