A leaked TV commercial story board received by the folks at Android Central suggests that the much rumored Motorola Droid Ultra smartphone is going to be released on August 8. Its said to have Gorilla Glass and a Kevlar casing, both of which will make up for a very tough smartphone which can be kicked around on a club’s dance floor, it will be able to withstand accidental drops as well.
The storyboard also hints that Droid Ultra will have an active listening mode which can be used to open Spotify and even select artists. A new “Nav Mode” is hinted as well, but it remains to be seen whether this is just a fancy name for Google Navigation or if this is a new software feature. The ad also suggests that Droid Maxx can have 48 hours of “worry-free” battery life. Droid Maxx might essentially have the same internal power package as the Droid Ultra albeit with a significantly bigger battery. There’s no word on when the commercial will start airing, for that to happen, the smartphone first needs to be officially announced.RELATED
- Vivo Sends Out Invites For Xplay 3S Event In China
- Oppo Teases Find 7 As "Coming Soon"
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Lite Reportedly Enters Production
- Samsung Loses iOS Embargo And Request For Damages In South Korea
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Follow: droid ultra, Motorola,