If you are an iPhone watcher (someone who is always on the lookout as to when the next generation iPhone is going to be released or unveiled), then you might want to mark this particular date down on your calendar – September 6th. Now that we are already coming to the end of July, there is a chance that September is when the new iPhone, as well as the purported iPhone Lite (a budget-oriented iPhone), is tipped to be revealed to the masses.
Why September? That is normally the traditional time where Apple rolls out new devices to the world, in addition to CEO Tim Cook having mentioned that new devices would arrive sometime in “the fall”, which September is part of. Of course, who are we to deny the very present and real possibility of the iPad being announced on the same date as well? Are you looking forward to see whether September 6th will be the date where history is made once again? Or does the date not matter to you much, as long as Apple does what they do best – deliver shiny new products that are easy to use and highly desirable.
Next Story: Scientists Implant False Memories Into Mice
- 2014-04-22: Fading Carrier Subsidies May Hit High-End Smartphones
- 2014-04-22: 5.5-inch iPhone Delayed To 2015 [Rumor]
- 2014-04-21: Google Glass SMS iPhone Support Coming Soon
- 2014-04-17: Is Steve Ballmer Using An iPhone Now? (Debunked & Updated)
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-03-13: Campaign Calls To Boycott Apple Products Due To Use Of Toxic Chemicals
- 2014-03-11: Apple Reportedly Planning On Opening Neighborhood Retail Stores In India
- 2014-02-13: Apple Confirms Suppliers Do Not Use Conflict Minerals
- 2014-01-28: Apple Q1 2014 Earnings Announced