Lost Planet 3 was first announced back in early 2012 and was expected to be released on June 25, but it was delayed to August 27 for “business reasons.” It looks like Lost Planet 3′s August 27 release date is still on track, and today, Capcom has released a new trailer for the game.
The latest Lost Planet 3 trailer features Jim Peyton as we look through his eyes and ears to see what E.D.N. III means to him. Through the monologue trailer, Peyton describes the blistering cold, extreme loneliness and fear he’s experienced while on E.D.N. III. Not only is the trailer filled with internal monologue, but also with gameplay footage that shows both completely isolated areas as well as areas where Akrid are running amuck.
At the end of the trailer, Capcom showcases some of the pre-order bonuses for Lost Planet 3, specifically the Freedom Fighter pack. The pack includes five unique multiplayer characters and two powerful rig upgrades. The pre-order bonuses offer a nice addition to the game’s multiplayer mode, but we wouldn’t consider it something you absolutely need to grab right now, especially since Lost Planet 2 didn’t perform as well as the original game.RELATED
- Microsoft Provides Helpful Tips For Navigating The Xbox One Interface
- GTA Online Content Creator Captured In YouTube Video
- Atlus Reveals Persona 5 With Winter 2014 Release Date For Japan
- Microsoft Highlights Future Xbox One Games In 3-Minute Montage
- Infamous: Second Son Releasing On PlayStation 4 March 21, 2014
- Follow: capcom, pc, playstation 3, ps3, xbox, xbox 360,