Nokia’s Lumia 1020 has been touted by the Finnish smartphone manufacturers themselves to be a “camera first” device, and phone second. Well, you cannot help but notice that the Nokia Lumia 1020 flagship smartphone is one impressive piece of hardware engineering. Definitely offering improvements in different ways compared to its predecessor, the Nokia Lumia 920, it is the impressive 41-megapixel Pureview camera sensor that undoubtedly is the talk of the smartphone world, and when you throw in double the amount of RAM while retaining all of the connectivity features with a shrinking of measurements in some parts that will see approximately 30 grams of its overall weight shed, the Nokia Lumia 1020 is definitely more than a looker, and it might be a fantastic introductory Windows Phone 8 device.
Do check out an image of the teardown above, where the rest of it can be spotted from a Chinese site. Hopefully the alleged early color accuracy issues will not hinder purchases by potential customers.
- 2014-04-17: #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2014-04-17: Nokia Lumia 2520 Sales Suspended Due To Electric Shock Concerns
- 2014-04-17: Lumia Icon Power Button Unresponsive After Windows Phone 8.1 Update
- 2014-04-16: Early Nokia Prototype Tablet From 2001 Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 1020 Used To Document Underwater Diving Mission
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM Increases Your Versatility
- 2014-03-23: Nokia Lumia 1020 Used To Shoot Fashion Magazine's Entire Issue
- 2014-03-18: Nokia Lumia 1020 Used By Scientists To See Behind Objects
- 2013-12-19: More On Black Update For AT&T Nokia Lumia 1020, Lumia 1520 Gets New Firmware Too
- 2013-12-19: Nokia Lumia 1020 Getting Nokia Black Update Earlier Than Expected