Nokia’s Lumia 1020 has been touted by the Finnish smartphone manufacturers themselves to be a “camera first” device, and phone second. Well, you cannot help but notice that the Nokia Lumia 1020 flagship smartphone is one impressive piece of hardware engineering. Definitely offering improvements in different ways compared to its predecessor, the Nokia Lumia 920, it is the impressive 41-megapixel Pureview camera sensor that undoubtedly is the talk of the smartphone world, and when you throw in double the amount of RAM while retaining all of the connectivity features with a shrinking of measurements in some parts that will see approximately 30 grams of its overall weight shed, the Nokia Lumia 1020 is definitely more than a looker, and it might be a fantastic introductory Windows Phone 8 device.
Do check out an image of the teardown above, where the rest of it can be spotted from a Chinese site. Hopefully the alleged early color accuracy issues will not hinder purchases by potential customers.RELATED
- T-Mobile iPhone Upfront Cost Now $0 For The Holiday Season
- Microsoft Reportedly Considering Waiving Windows Phone And Windows RT Licensing Fees
- Activists Target iPhone 5C Supplier Pegatron After 15-Year-Old Worker's Death
- Twitter Updates iOS, Android Apps To Send Photos Through Direct Messages
- Androidify App Revamped Ahead Of The Holidays
- Follow: lumia 1020, Nokia,