A rose, by any other name, would smell just as sweet. Does the same kind of thinking apply to the world of smartphones? Who knows? There has been plenty of speculation going around concerning Nokia’s upcoming flagship device, where some have called it the Nokia 1020 (which apparently will be headed for AT&T), while others claim that it is the Nokia 909, which is the new moniker of the EOS smartphone, while there were also whispers of a Nokia 909 “Elvis”. To cut to the chase, we will refer to it as the Nokia 1020 here, and apparently, it will arrive in three colors when available – black, yellow, and white.
Not only that, a tipster did share a screenshot of the inventory of the Microsoft Store that depicts the Nokia Lumia 1020 (note that there was no mention of Lumia 909) will retail for $602 a pop. Right at the bottom left of the screenshot nestles the date 7/22/2013, which is not too far away, indicating that the masses should receive the Nokia Lumia 1020 a few days after the shipment is received.
Next Story: Nokia Amber Spotted On Lumia 920
- LG Joins Nokia And Takes A Potshot At Samsung As Well
- Ellen Degeneres' Oscar Selfie Might Not Have Been Impromptu After All
- Cross-Platform BBM Could Be Getting Ads Soon, According To Android Beta
- BlackBerry Z30 Apps Will Automatically Be Available For The BlackBerry Z3
- Nokia Discourages Developers To Copy UI Elements From Other Platforms