A rose, by any other name, would smell just as sweet. Does the same kind of thinking apply to the world of smartphones? Who knows? There has been plenty of speculation going around concerning Nokia’s upcoming flagship device, where some have called it the Nokia 1020 (which apparently will be headed for AT&T), while others claim that it is the Nokia 909, which is the new moniker of the EOS smartphone, while there were also whispers of a Nokia 909 “Elvis”. To cut to the chase, we will refer to it as the Nokia 1020 here, and apparently, it will arrive in three colors when available – black, yellow, and white.
Not only that, a tipster did share a screenshot of the inventory of the Microsoft Store that depicts the Nokia Lumia 1020 (note that there was no mention of Lumia 909) will retail for $602 a pop. Right at the bottom left of the screenshot nestles the date 7/22/2013, which is not too far away, indicating that the masses should receive the Nokia Lumia 1020 a few days after the shipment is received.
Next Story: Nokia Amber Spotted On Lumia 920
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-04-11: Nokia To Provide Chennai Factory Workers With Redundancy Packages
- 2014-04-10: Only PureView And High-End Nokia Handsets To Get Dedicated Camera Button [Rumor]
- 2014-04-09: Facebook Messenger For Asha, Lumia, Nokia X Announced
- 2014-04-09: Nokia X Custom Android ROM Revealed
- 2014-03-23: Nokia Lumia 1020 Used To Shoot Fashion Magazine's Entire Issue
- 2014-03-18: Nokia Lumia 1020 Used By Scientists To See Behind Objects
- 2013-12-19: More On Black Update For AT&T Nokia Lumia 1020, Lumia 1520 Gets New Firmware Too
- 2013-12-19: Nokia Lumia 1020 Getting Nokia Black Update Earlier Than Expected
- 2013-12-04: Nokia Lumia 1020 Used As Wedding Camera