Last month T-Mobile had confirmed that they would be bringing over the Nokia Lumia 925 to their network. They didn’t give an exact release date whent he confirmation was made. Last week we picked up on a rumor that the carrier might release this device on July 17th, that rumor has turned out to be true. Today at its press event, T-Mobile announced that Nokia Lumia 925 will be available for its customers from July 17th, for $49.99 up front and 24 equal monthly payments of $20.
It was rumored back then that the device will be released exactly one week after the carrier’s “boldest moves yet” event, that is indeed the case. At the event T-Mobile also announced that Sony Xperia Z will be available from the aforementioned date as well, for $99.99 up front and the same amount of monthly payments. Both of these smartphones are the new LTE capable offerings from T-Mobile, which now offers 4G LTE in 116 cities. So mark your calendars if you have been holding out for any of the two smartphones, and with the carrier’s new Jump program that lets customers change phones twice a year for only $10 a month, you won’t be stuck with the same phone for two years.
Next Story: BlackBerry A10 Specs Rumored
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile Abolishes Consumer Overages
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-10: T-Mobile Announces Operation Tablet Freedom
- 2014-03-03: T-Mobile Xperia Z Android 4.3 Update Released
- 2013-11-19: T-Mobile Xperia Z Android 4.2 Update Released
- 2013-07-16: Nokia Lumia 925 And Xperia Z On T-Mobile
- 2013-07-12: T-Mobile Xperia Z Bootloader Is Locked
- 2013-07-10: T-Mobile Sony XPERIA Z Review