Last month T-Mobile had confirmed that they would be bringing over the Nokia Lumia 925 to their network. They didn’t give an exact release date whent he confirmation was made. Last week we picked up on a rumor that the carrier might release this device on July 17th, that rumor has turned out to be true. Today at its press event, T-Mobile announced that Nokia Lumia 925 will be available for its customers from July 17th, for $49.99 up front and 24 equal monthly payments of $20.
It was rumored back then that the device will be released exactly one week after the carrier’s “boldest moves yet” event, that is indeed the case. At the event T-Mobile also announced that Sony Xperia Z will be available from the aforementioned date as well, for $99.99 up front and the same amount of monthly payments. Both of these smartphones are the new LTE capable offerings from T-Mobile, which now offers 4G LTE in 116 cities. So mark your calendars if you have been holding out for any of the two smartphones, and with the carrier’s new Jump program that lets customers change phones twice a year for only $10 a month, you won’t be stuck with the same phone for two years.RELATED
- Samsung Galaxy J Possibly Teased In Video
- Google News For Android And iOS Gets A Makeover
- Huawei Ascend Mate 2 Gets Certified To Go On Sale In China
- Samsung Argues That Without High Subsidies, Their Global Business Would Suffer
- Low-end Nokia Lumia Device With 4.5-inch Display Sighted
- Follow: t-mobile, XPERIA Z,