Pandora has been steadily gaining in popularity as earlier this year, the company announced they had reached the 200 million registered users milestone as well as reaching 2.5 million in-car activations. Because of its growth, Pandora has been releasing regular updates to its service, the last of which allowed its users to automatically share music with their Facebook friends. Today, Pandora has released an update to its iOS application to help improve its users’ experience.
The update released today to Pandora’s iOS application includes improvements to the service’s buffering as well as an auto-pause feature that stops radio playback when the listener switches their iPhone to mute. The improved buffering will attempt to offer what the company is calling “stutter-free music,” which we’re sure you’ve experienced in the past when your network connection isn’t optimal.
In addition to these changes, Pandora has released the expected bug fixes and other enhancements that we’re sure you probably won’t think twice about. If you’re a regular user of Pandora, hopefully these changes will keep you coming back for more, especially if you travel in an area where your network connection would cause a lot of stuttering when listening to music.RELATED
- Jawbone Debuts JAMBOX Mini With Same Battery Life As Original
- Spotify For iOS Update Brings Discover, Improved Now Playing Screen
- Spotify Planning To Offer Original Content
- Pandora Radio Can Now Automatically Share Your Music On Facebook
- iHome iDL100G Stereo FM Clock Radio Features Triple Charging Docks
- Follow: apps, pandora, streaming music,
- Seen at: itunes.apple