Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is expected to be unveiled this September at the IFA conference in Berlin. There have been a lot of rumors regarding the upcoming phablet. Some believe it is going to be powered by the 2.3GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor and aided by 3GB of RAM. There’s also the idea that it might have a 13 megapixel rear camera with optical image stabilization. A picture reportedly taken from the Galaxy Note 3 has surfaced online on Picasa, though the accompanying data does not confirms rumors about the camera sensor.
The picture itself has a very low resolution of 1024 x 576, a 13 megapixel camera is capable of churning out much better pictures than that, but obviously the output can be controlled through the camera app. Data also reveals that the picture was taken with 2.2 aperture, ISO 1,000 and an exposure of 1/120 sec. It lists the model number as SM-N9005, this is believed to be the 4G LTE variant of Galaxy Note 3. The picture itself was reportedly taken in Korea. Note 3 is said to have a 5.7 inch full HD display, some variants are likely to use Samsung’s latest Exynos 5 octa processor as well.
Next Story: Purported BlackBerry A10 Back Panel Leaked
- 2014-04-18: Samsung And Swiss Federal Railways Work Out An Agreement
- 2014-04-18: Samsung’s Milk Music To Cost $4 Monthly For Ad-Free Experience
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-02-27: AT&T Galaxy Note 3 Android 4.4 KitKat Update Not Quite There Yet
- 2014-02-20: Sprint's Galaxy Note 3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2014-02-18: Galaxy Note 3 Receives Update That Fixes Third Party Accessories
- 2014-02-05: Samsung Wants Apple's Logo Hidden During The Olympics
- 2014-02-05: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Gets A Swarovski Makeover