Before there was the Plantronics BackBeat Go 2, you know for sure that there was the Plantronics BackBeat Go. Yeah, it could not get any more obvious than that, could it? Well, here we are with the sequel to the pretty decent Plantronics BackBeat Go, where it comes with additional features that make your portable listening experience all the more fun. Boasting P2i moisture resistance as well as its innards that have been revamped to improve sound and audio quality, the Plantronics BackBeat Go 2 even comes with a sporty looking wire-behind-the-ear design and fit stabilizers, ensuring that even the most active minded person wearing this pair of in-ear headphones should not see it slip when involved in some sporty activity.
Another winning feature in this pair of headphones would be a DeepSleep mode that will shut it down should you be out of range from the transmitting device, all without requiring you to manually turn the power off. In fact, it boasts of the ability to sleep up to six months, where its internal batteries can squeeze out around 4.5 hours of playtime for music, while there is an optional microUSB recharging case that goes for $20 which lets you juice it up from an empty battery at least twice over. Black or white, it is your choice at $80 a pop.
- 2014-02-23: Plantronics BackBeat FIT Wireless Sports Headphones
- 2014-02-23: Plantronics Voyager Edge Bluetooth Headset
- 2013-08-20: Plantronics RIG Review: Fast Gaming/Mobile Audio Switch
- 2013-07-22: Plantronics BackBeat Go 2 In-Ear Headphones
- 2013-05-15: Plantronics Headsets Used Exclusively At League Of Legends Championship
- 2013-02-01: Plantronics Blacktop 500 Commercial Driver Headset Is Perfect For The Road