In full tradition of leaks and possible rumors, here we are faced with a couple of images which happen to hail from @leakschina, where it claims to depict the front as well as back of the upcoming LG G2. Needless to say, one ought to take these leaks with more than the regular pinch of salt, especially when you consider how a tech “ninja” had to possibly smuggle a photo taking device and snap some of these at great personal risk, hence the blurry photos without additional details revealed.
So far, the LG G2 has had its fair share of rumors, where it seems the “Optimus” moniker has been dropped along the way, in addition to it carrying a 5.2” display (which is definitely one of the weirder screen sizes that we would have come across) alongside optical image stabilization capability. What do you think of the above – is it the real deal or not? As with all rumors, only time will be able to make or break said rumor, and we look forward with bated breath as to what LG will deliver in due time.RELATED
- Ubuntu Touch OS Finally Has Its First Smartphone Partner
- Galaxy S5 And Galaxy Note 4 Might Have PLS LCD Displays
- Leap Motion Gesture Control Could Debut On Smartphones And Tablets Late Next Year
- Moto Maker Will Be Launched In Latin America Next Year
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos iOS App Gets Native iPad And Video Upload Support
- Follow: g2, LG,