In full tradition of leaks and possible rumors, here we are faced with a couple of images which happen to hail from @leakschina, where it claims to depict the front as well as back of the upcoming LG G2. Needless to say, one ought to take these leaks with more than the regular pinch of salt, especially when you consider how a tech “ninja” had to possibly smuggle a photo taking device and snap some of these at great personal risk, hence the blurry photos without additional details revealed.
So far, the LG G2 has had its fair share of rumors, where it seems the “Optimus” moniker has been dropped along the way, in addition to it carrying a 5.2” display (which is definitely one of the weirder screen sizes that we would have come across) alongside optical image stabilization capability. What do you think of the above – is it the real deal or not? As with all rumors, only time will be able to make or break said rumor, and we look forward with bated breath as to what LG will deliver in due time.
Next Story: Wahoo Bipedal Robot
- 2014-04-13: LG G3 Photo Confirms 2560x1440 Resolution [Exclusive]
- 2014-04-11: Alleged LG G3 Specs Revealed In User Agent Profile [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: LG Odin Processor Expected To Enter Mass Production 'Soon'
- 2014-04-10: LG G Pad 8.3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update In US And Europe
- 2014-04-10: Press Render Of LG L90 For T-Mobile Leaked
- 2014-03-03: LG Joins Nokia And Takes A Potshot At Samsung As Well
- 2014-02-23: AT&T's LG G2 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2014-02-21: LG G2 With KitKat Compared Against G2 With Jelly Bean
- 2014-01-15: International LG G2 To Skip Android 4.4 KitKat Update In January
- 2014-01-14: Gold LG G2 Surfaces For Sale On E-Commerce Website