Last week, Ubisoft teased some Prince of Persia news that was expected to be announced this week. We’re sure you’ve been checking to see just what Ubisoft has up its sleeve for the Prince of Persia series. Maybe a new next-generation game? Maybe another movie? Or maybe both?! The possibilities have been endless of what Ubisoft could be planning, and today, they made their official announcement.
We hope you like Prince of Persia’s mobile games as that’s exactly what the teased announcement turned out to be as Ubisoft will be releasing an updated version of its Prince of Persia: The Shadow and the Flame onto the App Store, Google Play and Amazon AppStore on July 25.
Ubisoft first announced the title back in April as it brings the original sequel to the modern day with updated graphics and the option of playing with either virtual buttons or gesture-based controls. Ubisoft Pune, who worked on Prince of Persia Classic HD, is also responsible for its sequel.
Prince of Persia: The Shadow and the Flame will be available on July 25 on iOS and Android devices for $2.99
Next Story: Hisense Sero 7 Pro Tablet
- 2014-04-21 73 Million Assassin's Creed Titles Sold To Date, According To Ubisoft
- 2014-04-13 Ubisoft And musterbrand Team Up For Watch Dogs Apparel And Accessories
- 2014-04-13 Watch Dogs For Wii U Pegged For Fall 2014
- 2014-04-07 Watch Dogs' Recommended Specs Leaked On Steam
- 2014-04-01 Ubisoft: No Watch Dogs Demo Planned