Earlier this year BlackBerry confirmed that it would release a new flagship smartphone that will succeed the Z10. Over the past few weeks we have seen many leaks regarding the BlackBerry A10 “Aristo” smartphone, said to have a 5 inch display. The device has even surfaced online in a brief video. The company is yet to acknowledge its existence, but rumor has it that the device will be released in the next couple of months. Today a purported back panel of the A10 has leaked online, which when compared with the Z10 shows just how much screen real estate this device will offer over its predecessor.
In one of the pictures an AT&T logo can be spotted at the bottom as well, it hasn’t been confirmed which carriers in the U.S. will be offering this device. Its said to have a 1.7GHz Qualcomm dualcore processor with 2GB of RAM, a 2,800 mAh battery, a 5 inch OLED 1280×720 pixel resolution display and BlackBerry 10.2 OS. A host of sensors are expected to be onboard as well. It has been rumored that BlackBerry A10 will focus on mobile gaming, and given how its said to have a quadcore GPU, there just might be some truth to that rumor. [Images via IntoMobile]RELATED
- CyanogenMod Installer App Can Still Be Installed On An Android Device
- LG G2 Android 4.4 Update Coming Late Q1, 2014 In Canada
- LG G Flex Global Release Reportedly Slated For Early December
- Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 Leaked
- iPhone Location Tracking Lawsuit Has Been Dismissed
- Follow: blackberry, blackberry a10,