Given that the fourth generation iPad was announced late last year, it wasn’t surprising that the fifth-gen iPad missed its scheduled announcement earlier this year, although some did expect it to show up at WWDC, but sadly that was not the case. We’re sure many are wondering what Apple’s latest tablet could look like, with rumors suggesting that it could be taking design cues from the iPad mini, and while we’re waiting for an official announcement, the folks at Nowhereelse.fr have obtained what they claim to be schematics for Apple’s next-gen iPad.
Unsurprisingly the schematics show off a thinner iPad compared to its predecessor, and just like the rumors, the schematics point at a design which is similar to that of the iPad mini. Of course there’s no telling if this schematic is the real thing, as manufacturers in the past have reportedly followed some of these schematics in a bid to create cases and accessories ahead of the announcement, only to find themselves with a completely wrong product, like the manufacturer Hard Candy found out, well, the hard way.
Next Story: Alleged Sony i1 Honami Press Rendering Leaked
- 2013-10-22: iPad Air Overview
- 2013-10-21: iPad 5 May Get A Keyboard Smart Cover Of Its Own [Rumor]
- 2013-10-14: Purported Gold iPad 5 And iPad 2 Mini Leaked
- 2013-10-14: iPad Mini With Retina Display Reportedly Bit Thicker Due To Bigger Battery
- 2013-10-14: Retina iPad Mini Won't Be Announced On October 22nd [Analyst]