Given that the fourth generation iPad was announced late last year, it wasn’t surprising that the fifth-gen iPad missed its scheduled announcement earlier this year, although some did expect it to show up at WWDC, but sadly that was not the case. We’re sure many are wondering what Apple’s latest tablet could look like, with rumors suggesting that it could be taking design cues from the iPad mini, and while we’re waiting for an official announcement, the folks at Nowhereelse.fr have obtained what they claim to be schematics for Apple’s next-gen iPad.
Unsurprisingly the schematics show off a thinner iPad compared to its predecessor, and just like the rumors, the schematics point at a design which is similar to that of the iPad mini. Of course there’s no telling if this schematic is the real thing, as manufacturers in the past have reportedly followed some of these schematics in a bid to create cases and accessories ahead of the announcement, only to find themselves with a completely wrong product, like the manufacturer Hard Candy found out, well, the hard way.
Next Story: Alleged Sony i1 Honami Press Rendering Leaked
- iPad Pro Rumored For 2015 Release, iPad Mini Might Be Discontinued
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro Rumored For Q3 2014 Launch
- Rumored iPad Pro Could Be A Hybrid Device Aimed At Enterprise Users
- Rumored 12.9" iPad Pro Could Feature 2K Display With Eye-Tracking Technology
- Apple iPad Mini 3 Prototype With Touch ID Spotted [Rumor]