While Sprint might not have the most extensive Windows Phone lineup available, if you were thinking of getting your hands on a Windows Phone from Sprint, the Samsung ATIV S Neo might be a phone you’ll want to keep our eyes peeled for. The handset is essentially the Samsung ATIV S which was launched a while back, but this model has been designed for Sprint and thanks to @evleaks the press rendering of the phone has been leaked. There’s not much to shout about with the ATIV S Neo as its hardware is pretty much standard fare. This includes a 1.4GHz dual-core processor with 1GB of RAM, 8GB of onboard storage with microSD card support, a 4.8” display, an 8MP camera and a 2,000mAh battery with Windows Phone 8 running the show.
The handset is expected to launch later this summer and will be priced at a somewhat affordable $149.99 on a new two-year contract with Sprint after a $50 mail-in rebate. In the meantime if you’re wondering how the handset handles, the folks at Phone Arena have managed to conduct a hands-on preview of the device so if you’d like a quick walkthrough on how the device performs, pop on over to Phone Arena for the details.
- 2014-04-23 Sprint Galaxy S5 Software Update Released
- 2014-04-23 News Republic And Appy Geek Launched For Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit
- 2014-04-23 T-Mobile To Offer Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 In The Summer
- 2014-04-23 Localytics: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is 0.7% Of All Android-Powered Smartphones
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo
- 2014-03-23 Sprint Galaxy S5 Pre-Orders Underway
- 2014-02-20 Sprint's Galaxy Note 3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2014-02-12 Sprint's Galaxy S4 Could Receive KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2013-11-24 Sprint Galaxy S3 Android 4.3 Update Is Finally Out