Well, well, what do we have here? Was it not just yesterday when we managed to get a glimpse of the leaked Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 DUOS? Well, the slightly smaller version of a similar device, the aptly named Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 DUOS, has been spotted, too, in a leak as you can check out above. I guess you can say that the Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 DUOS would share pretty much the same hardware specifications as the Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8, although the only difference would most probably lie in the fact that the leaked device will come with an additional SIM card slot for all you busy bees who want to remain connected at all times and yet do not want to carry too many handsets simultaneously.
The Galaxy Mega 5.8 DUOS will come with a 5.8″ display at 960 x 540 resolution, running on a dual-core 1.7GHz processor that is tipped to be an Exynos 5 chipset, accompanied by an 8-megapixel rear shooter and a 2-megapixel front-facing shooter, with Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean widely tipped to be available during launch, right out of the box. I guess reading our Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 review would give you a better idea on what to expect with the dual SIM model.
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy K Camera Sample Spotted (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: Samsung's Galaxy Phones To Get Custom Amazon Kindle Book Store