We all know that Samsung is one of the biggest names when it comes to rolling out Android powered devices, whether they are tablets or smartphones. In fact, we have seen some of their big ticket devices such as the Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 and Samsung Galaxy Note 2 make waves when they were released, but it seems that out of the three devices mentioned, the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 does look to miss out on the Android 4.2 leak party, making it the odd one out.
One ought to bear in mind that Samsung has not confirmed the official availability of Android 4.2 Jelly Bean for its older range of devices, but rather, leaks in the industry have been doing all the “talking”. So far, there has been leaks concerning the Samsung Galaxy S3 Android 4.2 Jelly Bean update that will see your previous generation flagship smartphone bestowed with features from the Galaxy S4, and it has been said that this update will be released sometime in Q3 later this year. In fact, it was just recently that the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 Android 4.2 Jelly Bean update was also leaked, but what of the Galaxy Note 2? Hopefully things will start to look up for that particular device in due time.
- 2014-04-18: Samsung And Swiss Federal Railways Work Out An Agreement
- 2014-04-18: Samsung’s Milk Music To Cost $4 Monthly For Ad-Free Experience
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-13: Android 4.4 For Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Still On The Cards
- 2014-01-21: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Note 2 Rumored To Receive Android 4.4.2 By End Of March
- 2013-12-09: Android 4.3 For T-Mobile Galaxy Note 2 Released
- 2013-11-19: Android 4.3 Update For Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Rolls Out
- 2013-11-10: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Android 4.3 Update Expected To Roll Out Soon