They say that variety is the spice of life, and I guess I could not agree more. Take Samsung for example – they have a very different outlook compared to say, Apple, when it comes to the world of smartphones and tablets. Samsung intends to flood just about every possible target market with a wide range of device choices, while Apple remains extremely focused, with only one or two devices per product line. Both strategies have proved to be wildly successful in their own right, but this time around, we are referring to Samsung’s upcoming Galaxy Note 3 that is said to now arrive in 8 different variants – which is far different from the 4 variants that we earlier thought of.
After the apparent discovery of a bunch of User Agent Profiles on Samsung’s site for the Galaxy Note 3, we have confirmation of a Full HD display, in addition to model numbers SM-N900T and SM-N900A popping up. Apart from that, it seems that an Indian import/export database did list down the SM-N900V, SM-N900AI, SM-N900P, SM-N900R4, SM-N900S, and the base SM-N900 to boot, which would mean there is a grand total of at least 8 variants, where no doubt some of them would be headed for the US.
Next Story: Emergency Alert Systems Can Be Hacked
- 2014-04-18: Samsung And Swiss Federal Railways Work Out An Agreement
- 2014-04-18: Samsung’s Milk Music To Cost $4 Monthly For Ad-Free Experience
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2013-12-11: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite Specs Leaked [Rumor]
- 2013-12-05: Galaxy Tab 3 Lite Release Expected Next Month
- 2013-10-28: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Kids Launching In U.S. Nov. 10 For $230
- 2013-10-07: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 Arriving On Sprint 11th October
- 2013-09-17: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1, 8.0 Expected To Receive Multi-User Support