We have seen our fair share of rumors concerning the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 in the past, so much so that we have come up with a Galaxy Note 3 question and answer page to fill in the blanks before an official announcement concerning it is made. Well, we have also heard that its display will first arrive in 5.99”, before later rumors pointing to a smaller form factor? Which is it, really? Why not all three? Now that would be a paradigm shift for sure, as Indian logistics website Zauba that hosts the import/export database for the world’s second most populous country, have noted that the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 could arrive in 5.5”, 5.7” and 6” form factors.
After all, the Samsung Galaxy Note 3’s internal model number happens to be N900, and if you perform a search in Zauba for it, you will end up with a whopping 8 different phablet models that Samsung had already sent to India for R&D or Testing & Evaluation purposes, in all three of the mentioned screen sizes. What do you think? Could the 5.5” model actually be the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 mini eventually? Only time will tell.
Next Story: 640,000 iPads Given To LA School Kids For Free
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo
- 2014-04-23 Samsung's Bundled Android Apps Aren't Getting Much Love [Study]
- 2014-04-22 Samsung SM-T2588 Is An Unknown 7-Inch Device
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Galaxy Note Pro Gets FCC Approval
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Stops Selling Paid Applications Through Smart TVs
- 2014-02-27 AT&T Galaxy Note 3 Android 4.4 KitKat Update Not Quite There Yet
- 2014-02-20 Sprint's Galaxy Note 3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2014-02-18 Galaxy Note 3 Receives Update That Fixes Third Party Accessories
- 2014-02-05 Samsung Wants Apple's Logo Hidden During The Olympics
- 2014-02-05 Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Gets A Swarovski Makeover