Today, we shall take a look at one of the minor mobile carriers in the US, where they have rolled out an equally “quiet” device that is normally not on most peoples’ radars – the Samsung Galaxy Prevail 2 . See, what did I tell you? Did I not say that it was an obscure handset? The Samsung Galaxy Prevail 2 will continue from where the Samsung Galaxy Prevail left off (oh, how obvious, did the naming convention give the game away?) which rolled out a couple of years ago. At least the Samsung Galaxy Prevail 2 has the decency to run on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean as the operating system of choice this time round so that it does not end up too obsolete the moment it is released.
Some of the hardware specifications of the Samsung Galaxy Prevail 2 include 3G connectivity, a 4” WVGA display, Wi-Fi support, GPS navigation capability, Bluetooth 4.0, a 5-megapixel camera at the back that does High Definition video recording as well, a 1.3-megapixel front-facing camera, a 1.4GHz processor, a microSD memory card slot, and a 1,750 mAh battery. Sounds pretty mid-range, no? It is said that the Samsung Galaxy Prevail 2 has been certified by the independent UL Environment, so much so that it contains “environmentally preferable materials with a minimal environmental impact.” Boost Mobile is asking $179.99 for an unlocked version of the Samsung Galaxy Prevail 2.
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo
- 2014-04-23 Samsung's Bundled Android Apps Aren't Getting Much Love [Study]
- 2014-04-22 Samsung SM-T2588 Is An Unknown 7-Inch Device
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Galaxy Note Pro Gets FCC Approval
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Stops Selling Paid Applications Through Smart TVs
- 2014-03-02 Boost And Virgin Mobile To Offer Galaxy S5
- 2013-06-06 Samsung Galaxy S3 Available On Boost Mobile From 12th June
- 2013-05-21 Samsung Galaxy S3 Headed To Boost, Virgin Mobile Starting June
- 2012-09-18 Samsung Galaxy Rush from Boost Mobile
- 2011-07-28 Samsung SPH-M930 picks up FCC nod, headed for Boost Mobile