The Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE-A has certainly created quite a buzz in its own country, having managed to ship 150,000 units already. This might not sound like much, but do bear in mind that this is the only mobile device that will be able to run on SK Telecom’s latest network. Not too shabby for a smartphone that was released just a couple of weeks ago, no? Firstly, the Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE-A was launched in South Korea in blue and red colors only, but now Samsung has decided to throw in a couple more colors into the mix – Black Mist and White Frost.
At least it offers those who are still on the fence two more choices for consideration, and these seem to target the younger generation as well as more business-like group who prefer everything to come in black, just like Henry Ford’s original Model T. Do bear in mind that the Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE-A is the first Snapdragon 800-powered device from Samsung, but other than that, everything else underneath the hood more or less remains the same.
Next Story: Stair-Rover 8-Wheeled Longboard
- 2014-04-23 Sprint Galaxy S5 Software Update Released
- 2014-04-23 News Republic And Appy Geek Launched For Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit
- 2014-04-23 T-Mobile To Offer Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 In The Summer
- 2014-04-23 Localytics: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is 0.7% Of All Android-Powered Smartphones
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo