Earlier this year, the Samsung Galaxy S4 made its way through the FCC where we spotted a version that would be used on MetroPCS one day down the line. It took a couple of months, but the Samsung Galaxy S4 has finally made its way to the hands of MetroPCS customers as today, the company is officially making it available for only $549.
MetroPCS’ Samsung Galaxy S4 is only currently available in eight markets: Atlanta, Hartford, Philadelphia, Boston, Las Vegas, San Francisco, Dallas – Ft. Worth and New York. For those MetroPCS customers outside of those areas, the company says they plan on a full market rollout in the near future. Online shoppers will also need to be inconvenienced by heading to a brick & mortar MetroPCS shop as the Galaxy S4 is only available for sale there, although both additional locations and online availability will be announced soon.
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-11: Samsung Galaxy S5 Will Be Region-Locked As Well
- 2014-04-11: Leaked HTC One M8 Training Doc Compares It To The Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-10: Samsung Galaxy S5 Stability Update Arrives Prior To Global Launch
- 2014-04-02: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Surprisingly Durable In Drop Test
- 2014-02-24: Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 Android 4.4.2 Update Released
- 2014-02-18: Samsung Galaxy S4 Value Edition Confirmed By Bluetooth SIG
- 2014-02-12: Sprint's Galaxy S4 Could Receive KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2014-02-03: Samsung Galaxy S4 Trade-Ins Are Higher Than Before