If someone says developers’ conference, you’re likely to think about Apple and Google. These tech titans hold yearly conferences, Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference and Google’s I/O. Both companies have used these events to not only talk about software and the tools they provide to developers, but to also release new hardware. Samsung has announced that its own developers conference takes place on October 27th this year, and lasts till October 29th. The conference will take place at the Westin St. Francis Hotel in Union Square, San Francisco, California.
Only the initial web presence for the conference is up right now. Interested people can submit their email to be notified when registrations open. Samsung says that at the conference attendees will be able to engage with industry leaders, collaborate with fellow developers as well as learn about new Samsung tools and SDKs, urging developers to “create what’s next.” Its unclear right now if this platform will be used to release new Samsung hardware as well down the road, but it is clear that Samsung wants to be a part of the big league of developer conferences.RELATED
- Nokia Offers Indian Authorities $369 Million To Unfreeze Its Assets
- eBay CEO Believes Amazon's Delivery Drones Are A 'Long-Term Fantasy'
- Canned French Air Selling For $7.50 Each Is Making A Large Profit For Student
- AT&T Not Open To Sharing Government Requests With The Public
- Major Tech Companies Call For NSA Reforms
- Follow: Samsung,