If you watched movies such as Stardust, Coraline, or seen episodes of Doctor Who, the name Neil Gaiman might be one familiar to you. Comic book fans will also have heard of Gaiman’s incredibly popular graphic novel, The Sandman, and with a HBO television series based on American Gods in the works, where else has Gaiman yet to make his mark? Well it looks like video games are on his list as publisher Moonshark has announced an upcoming game by Gaiman entitled, Wayward Manor.
The game is expected to debut in autumn and will make its way onto PC, Mac, and tablets and is being developed by The Odd Gentlemen and will be the first chapter in a multi-part series. The game is set in the 1920s and players will play as a ghost who is trying to scare the occupants of the house out of it, and the game will allow players to come up with the most imaginative ways to scare the inhabitants that they can. If you can’t wait to get your hands on the game, it is currently up for pre-order via its official website for $10, although if you don’t mind spending more there are other bundles that you can get, with $10,000 being the most expensive but it will nab you a dinner with Neil Gaiman in the process.
In any case if you’d like to learn more about the game, hit up its website or check out the video above for the details!
- 2014-04-18: WhatsApp Beta For Windows Phone Reportedly Blocking SD Card Installation
- 2014-04-17: Hitman GO Now Available In iTunes App Store
- 2014-04-17: Madison For Android Declares War On In-App Advertisements
- 2014-04-17: Flickr 3.0 Brings Filters, Editing Tools And More
- 2014-04-16: Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft Arrives On The iPad