Is it just me, or do you think that smartphone manufacturers have caught on the fad of rolling out a “Mini” version of their flagships? In the first place, is it really necessary to do so? After all, something that is “Mini” does not only refer to the size, but the hardware aspect of it has also been gimped to a certain extent. They might as well call it something else, but I guess when you have attached the flagship model’s name to the handset, half the battle has already been won since it is a name that most folks are familiar with. Well, the Sony Honami (leaked photos of it spotted above) is said to arrive with a Sony Honami Mini version in tow, although this is but a rumor as at press time.
Needless to say, one would obviously be a whole lot better off by taking in this bit of news with more than just a pinch of salt, as an entire tablespoon’s worth might be a good idea. Word on the street has it that the Sony Honami Mini will be different from the Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini and the HTC One Mini, where this smaller sized Honami will not arrive with watered down hardware, which would certainly be a first. What do you think?
Next Story: Nokia Lumia 1020 Wireless Charging Cover Spotted
- 2014-04-15: God Of War Collection Arriving For The PS Vita
- 2014-04-15: Mysterious Sony D6603 Spotted In Screenshot
- 2014-04-14: Sony Xperia Z2 Pre-Orders Reopened In Europe
- 2014-04-11: Sony Vaio Fit 11A Recall Because Of Battery Overheating Risk
- 2014-04-11: Sony Unveils H1Z1, Upcoming Zombie MMO Title