For the past couple of years, Steam has held its annual summer sale to help those who are dying to play some worthwhile games at a reasonable price get what they want. It has resulted in many gamers opening their already tight wallets as the majority of Steam’s sales are just too good to pass up. The time looks to be upon us once again as Steam’s summer sale has officially kicked off.
Steam’s summer sale started yesterday where they discounted BioShock Infinite, Don’t Starve, Left 4 Dead 2 and Hotline Miami and more and will continue to discount them for the next couple of hours. After these deals have ended (usually around 1PM ET), a new round of deals will be launched up until July 22, when Steam’s summer sale officially ends.
We’ve already seen a number of video game marketplaces, including Amazon, Xbox Live’s Marketplace and Sony, which not only offered discounts on games, but movies and TV shows as well, but Steam’s summer sale is the one time of year many PC gamers jump at the chance to take part in. The discounts Steam offers for their games can sometimes be completely insane, so we hope you saved up enough money to take advantage as you have exactly 10 days to buy some great games on Steam.
- 2014-04-20 Ultima Online And Dark Age Of Camelot Appear On Steam Greenlight
- 2014-04-16 Wolfenstein: The New Order Pre-Order Bonuses Includes TF2 Items And DOOM Beta Access
- 2014-04-16 36.9% Of Games Bought On Steam Never Get Played [Study]
- 2014-04-13 Steam Controller Goes On Sale This October/November (Rumor)
- 2014-04-08 Middle-earth: Shadow Of Mordor Recommended Specs Revealed
- 2014-03-17 Developers Reveal That Most Gamers Do Not Finish Their Games
- 2014-03-14 Valve Unveils Latest Steam Controller Design
- 2014-03-02 Steam Family Sharing Now Available For Everyone