T-Mobile recently held its “Boldest Moves Yet” event in which it unveiled a new program called Jump! as well as new Simple Choice Family Plans. The Jump program lets subscribers upgrade their devices twice a year, for just $10 per month. The Jump program also functions as comprehensive insurance offering total protection against loss, theft, damage or malfunction of the device. If subscribers choose to upgrade their devices on other carriers before the eligibility period, they have to pay the full unsubsidized price of the device. T-Mobile’s Jump program is unique in its own right. Both the new program and new rate plans are now live, current or prospective T-Mobile customers can now sign up for them.
The new T-Mobile no contract Simple Choice Family Plan provides a family of four with unlimited texts, talk and 500MB of wireless data for each line at just $100 per month. Furthermore, subscribers won’t have to go through a credit check, though they will have to put down a deposit which is going to be equal to one month’s service charge. These new offerings are now available from T-Mobile’s website.
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile Abolishes Consumer Overages
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-10: T-Mobile Announces Operation Tablet Freedom