Apple recently kicked off its Back to School program through which it gives away free iTunes gift cards to students who purchase a new Mac, iPad or even an iPhone. That program is exclusive to students around the world. Target has begun offering a somewhat similar deal, with the added advantage that anyone in the U.S. can avail it. The retailer is now offering gift cards worth $10 all the way to $50 on every purchase of a new iPhone 5, iPad with Retina display, fifth generation iPod touch, iPad mini and the Apple TV. Just to be clear, these are Target gift cards, not the ones you can redeem on iTunes Store.
Target is giving a $50 gift card with the Wi-Fi only 16GB iPad with Retina display. Fifth generation iPod touch, Wi-Fi only 16GB iPad mini and Apple TV are accompanied with gift cards worth $20, $40 and $10 respectively. Cards are also being offered with different variants of these devices as well. A $25 gift card is being offered with a new iPhone 5 coupled with a service contract from AT&T, Sprint or Verizon for $149.99. Trading in an old handset and further increase the value of this gift card. It has been noted that not all Target locations are offering all deals listed in this promotion, customers are advised to check ahead with their local Target first. The promotion is also being run on the retailer’s online store.
- 2014-03-13 Target Hack Reportedly Detected By Its System But Went Ignored
- 2014-02-25 U.S. Attorney General Wants Law On Swift Notification Of Data Breaches
- 2014-02-09 Swipe And Sign Cards May Not Work After October 2015
- 2014-02-04 Target Implementing New Credit Card Security Technology
- 2014-02-02 Target Hack Possibly Started With Vendor Credential Theft