AdSense is one of the most used ad networks online. The platform itself is very diverse. Google makes much of its revenue through advertisements, a part of which trickles down to publishers through AdSense. Publishers are able to manage the performance of ads and check up on revenue stats through the AdSense web portal. Today Google has finally released the official AdSense app for Android. The app currently only works with Android smartphones, no word as yet when native tablet support will be baked in.
It goes without saying that AdSense is one of Google’s most important services, so it never really made sense why the company hadn’t rolled out an app for its own mobile platform. Through the app, publishers can check revenue stats, manage various reports as well as check up on ad units, set payment alerts and also view top custom and URL channels. The app is a blessing in disguise for all those publishers who constantly feel the need to steal a glance at their AdSense account, provided that they use Android smartphones. Google’s official AdSense app is now available for download from Google Play Store.
Next Story: AT&T Galaxy S3 Premium Suite Upgrade Released
- 2014-04-22 Motorola And Lenovo's First Smartphone Reportedly Coming This Fall
- 2014-04-22 Nest Thermostat Is Now Available From The Play Store
- 2014-04-21 Nest Thermostat Briefly Spotted On Google Play
- 2014-04-21 Flippypad Concept Shows How Project Ara As A Handheld Gaming Console
- 2014-04-21 Leaked Android Dialer App Screenshot Shows Slight Makeover