We know there are some of you out there who are so popular that you have people coming over your home on a regular basis, which means you probably have a ton of furniture thrown around your home to help seat all of your family, friends and anyone else you’ve ever met in your life. But what if you could have just one chair that could be broken apart to help seat your guests? Now you can do just that with the Quartz Armchair.
The Quartz Armchair was designed by CTRL ZAK and Davide Barzaghi having each piece of the chair’s boulder fit into one of the chair’s holes. When guests come over, you’ll be able to remove one of these boulders, plop it down onto the floor, and the guest will be able to enjoy their own stool instead of sitting on the floor like the animal you treat them like.
Seeing how the Quartz Armchair can seat a bunch of visitors, it looks like it’s being priced as multiple pieces of furniture as it’s currently being sold for $14,000. We don’t know about you, but we don’t like our guests too much to buy a chair they may or may not use pieces of when they come over.RELATED
- Time Warner Cable Open To Including Netflix On Its Set-Top Boxes
- Time Warner Cable Adding TWC TV App Support To Another Platform This Week
- PiixL Jetpack: A Small Enough PC To Be Tucked Behind Your Flat Screen TV
- Natural Machines' 3D Printed Pizza Actually Looks Edible
- Luna Delivery Service Will Deliver Packages At Night When You're Actually Home
- Follow: chair,
- Seen at: geekologie