Have you had enough of TellTale Games’s The Walking Dead? Of course you haven’t, which is why we’re sure you’re excited for the second season of the game to be released later this fall. But considering summer just started, we’re sure you’re getting a little bit antsy to get your fix of The Walking Dead, which is why TellTale released a new piece of DLC for the game’s first season, The Walking Dead: 400 Days.
The Walking Dead: 400 Days features five new characters as they struggle to survive the first 400 days of the undead outbreak. Each character is playable in any order, but all five characters have stories that are connected to one another in some way as they try their best to survive in and around a Georgia truck stop. Just like in the original game, the flow of 400 Days’ story will be controlled through the player’s actions and decisions.
The Walking Dead: 400 Days will be available on the PlayStation Network later today for $4.99, with a release on PC / Mac expected on July 3, a release on Xbox Live on July 5 and finally, hitting iOS devices as an in-app purchase on July 10.
Next Story: HTC One Android 4.2.2 Update Released In Taiwan
- 2013-12-13: The Walking Dead Game Season 2 Trailer Focuses On Clementine's Survival
- 2013-12-06: The Walking Dead Game Season 2 Release Date Revealed On Steam
- 2013-11-19: The Walking Dead Game Of The Year Edition Available On PS3, Xbox 360, PC
- 2013-10-30: The Walking Dead Game Season 2 Trailer Released
- 2013-10-28: The Walking Dead Season Two Details Teased By Telltale Games