Toshiba unveiled its latest Android tablets last month: the Excite Pure, Excite Pro and Excite Write. We had some hands-on time with all three of their upcoming Android tablets, and starting today, you can head on over to your consumer electronics retailer of choice and pick up one of these tablets for yourself.
A number of major consumer electronics retailers have listed the Toshiba Excite Pure, Excite Pro and Excite Write for sale, including Best Buy and Amazon. The Excite Pure is Toshiba’s mid-range Android tablet as it features a Tegra 3 processor, a 10.1-inch screen with a 1280 x 800 resolution, 16GB of internal storage and 1GB of RAM. The Pure is currently being sold for $299.99.
The Toshiba Excite Pro and Write are the company’s real headliners here as they increase the resolution of their 10.1-inch displays to 2560 x 1600 while including a Tegra 4 chip, 32GB of internal storage and 2GB of RAM. The only real difference between both the Pro and Write is the latter comes with active digitizer support, making it the perfect tablet for those who insist on using a pen to interact with their device. Well – there are really two differences. The active digitizer support and their price as the Excite Pro retails for $499.99 and the Excite Write retails for $599.99
- 2014-04-18: Chuwi Cloned Lenovo’s Android-Powered Yoga Tablets
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Madison For Android Declares War On In-App Advertisements
- 2014-04-17: Flickr 3.0 Brings Filters, Editing Tools And More
- 2014-04-16: Possible Redesigned Google+ App For Android Spotted
- 2013-06-03: Toshiba Unveils Its Excite Pure, Pro, Write 10-Inch Android Tablets
- 2013-02-14: Toshiba REGZA AT501 Tablet Features 10.1-Inch Display, Android 4.1
- 2012-09-04: Toshiba Folio 100 gets Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update (unofficial)
- 2012-08-07: Toshiba Thrive receives Android 4.0.4 ICS update earlier than expected
- 2012-02-23: WildTangent launches Android game store for the Toshiba AT200