It is consistently being rumored that Samsung will unveil the Galaxy Note 3 phablet this year at IFA Berlin, in September. The expected release date of this phablet is said to be September 4th, it remains unconfirmed as of now. Rumor has it that the company is actually going to release as many as four variants of the Galaxy Note 3, this strategy is going to be similar to what it did with Galaxy S4. There already are four variants of the Galaxy S4, including but not limited to the Galaxy S4 Zoom and “faster” LTE-A Galaxy S4.
The entire Galaxy Note 3 lineup is said to consist of four devices, from an entry-level budget offering to a flagship version. It is rumored that the flagship Galaxy Note 3 will have a 2.3GHz quadcore Snapdragon 800 processor with 3GB of RAM, Android 4.2.2, better S Pen support and a 13 megapixel rear facing camera possibly with optical image stabilization. Its said to have a 6 inch full HD display. It has not been reported as yet when Samsung will release all four variants and what exactly it will end up calling all of them.
- 2014-03-27: AT&T Galaxy Note 3 Android 4.4.2 Update Rolling Out
- 2014-03-05: T-Mobile Galaxy Note 3 Android 4.4.2 Update Released
- 2014-02-27: AT&T Galaxy Note 3 Android 4.4 KitKat Update Not Quite There Yet
- 2014-02-20: Sprint's Galaxy Note 3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2014-02-18: Galaxy Note 3 Receives Update That Fixes Third Party Accessories
- 2014-02-05: Samsung Wants Apple's Logo Hidden During The Olympics
- 2014-02-05: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Gets A Swarovski Makeover