There have been whispers going around that the HTC One is headed in the direction of Verizon Wireless, with an image of it popping up along the way earlier this month. Well, it seems that things would have been confirmed by now with the introduction of the HTC One over at the FCC which will be bound for Verizon.
Apparently, the Verizon-bound HTC One over at the FCC will come with the full range of CDMA, GSM, and LTE radios, never mind the fact that only the Verizon bands were tested. In a nutshell, we could be looking at the Verizon version of the HTC One being a global handset, which would mean it can support international SIM cards to boot, although this is just speculation at the moment. Would you be looking forward to picking up the HTC One from Verizon Wireless, or do you have your sights set on a Google Play Edition of the smartphone over at the Google Play store? All we know is, patience on the part of Verizon subscribers would clearly pay dividends, as is with this particular case.
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2014-04-07: Your HTC One M8 Can Be Coverted Into A Google Play Edition
- 2014-04-06: Mysterious HTC 0PAJ3 Spotted On AnTuTu Benchmarks
- 2013-08-22: Verizon HTC One Officially Announced
- 2013-07-01: Verizon HTC One Leaked Image Hints At September 5 Release
- 2013-06-03: Verizon HTC One Is Finally Confirmed
- 2013-05-28: Verizon HTC One Leak May Confirm It's Coming Soon
- 2013-05-15: Verizon HTC One Release Rumored